Emily Reed performs as a highly memorable Wedding Singer, boasting a truly remarkable 4 & a half octave range matched by very few in the industry!
Emily can perform as a Wedding Singer for your Wedding Ceremony singing the bride down the aisle & whilst signing the register, plus background music for wedding drinks receptions, wedding breakfasts & the evening reception music entertainment. With over 15 years of experience, Emily will arrive fully equipped with a top of the range Bose Professional L1 Sound System ensuring clear sound and quality!
Wedding Ceremony Singer:
Emily is often requested to sing a favourite song for the Bride & Groom at the wedding ceremony or even a special song chosen by the bride to make it that little bit extra special for the groom as he watches his wife-to-be walk down the aisle towards him whilst standing at the alter!
Songs such as ‘From This Moment’ by Shania Twain and ‘A Thousand Years’ by Christina Perri are popular choices for the bride to walk down the aisle to.
Listen to the brilliant ‘Nessun Dorma’ and ‘O Mio Babbino Caro’ below. These are popular songs to perform while the happy couple sign the register.
Want to know how previous bride’s & other bookers rated Emily? View Emily’s Excellent Previous Client Reviews by clicking here or the image below:
“What an amazing voice, I really like you Emily!”
If you love the song ‘The Prayer’, upon request Emily can also perform this beautiful duet at your Wedding Ceremony alongside Tenor Elliot Goldie. A popular time is before, during or after signing the register. Click the video below to hear how this fantastic song would sound at your wedding!
Click on the below to listen to’Ave Maria’ by Schubert. This is a favourite at wedding ceremonies and shows you the diversity in Emily’s performing.
Wedding Breakfast Singer:
The Wedding Breakfast is the first meal as Husband & Wife which is typically the wedding ‘Dinner’…but traditionally known as the wedding ‘breakfast’. Emily is often requested as a wedding breakfast vocalist to sing laid back background music while the wedding guests and bride & groom are dining. Popular requests are jazz, soul and other laid back genres of music.
Drinks Reception Singer:
Another popular choice is to have Emily sing background music at your wedding drinks reception. As the wedding guests arrive, they will be welcomed by a laid back atmosphere of jazz & soul music sung by Emily.
Emily is happy to perform song requests or a special song for the Bride & Groom and can be booked to perform at one or all of the above depending on your requirements.
Where Does Emily Perform as a Singer?
Based just south of London in West Sussex, Emily is available for performances as a Singer for hire in Sussex, Surrey & Kent and the close surrounding areas.
Looking for a DJ for your Wedding? Emily can also provide a DJ to perform at your wedding reception to cater for your entire evening of musical entertainment!
If you are interested in booking Emily Reed as a Professional Singer for your Wedding Entertainment,
Contact Emily now direct on 07958 399 433
Emily regularly performs at weddings and corporate events and is very experienced in catering to client needs. She can also perform various sets as a solo artist including ‘dinner jazz’ or ‘party sets’, tribute shows as either Kylie Minogue, Mariah Carey or Cher and is available as part of a duo or band.
Emily – An idea of a typical set list
- VALERIE – AMY WINEHOUSE
- ROLLING IN THE DEEP – ADELE
- PRICE TAG – JESSIE J
- MARRY YOU – BRUNO MARS
- FIREWORK – KATY PERRY
- MAKE YOU FEEL MY LOVE – ADELE
- HEAVEN – EMILI SANDE
- SET FIRE TO THE RAIN – ADELE
- I’M SO EXCITED – THE POINTER SISTERS
- RAINING MEN – THE WEATHER GIRLS
- DON’T KNOW WHY – NORA JONES
- SMILE – LILY ALLEN
- SON OF A PREACHER MAN – DUSTY SPRINGFIELD
- YOUNG HEARTS – CANDI STATON
- MIDNIGHT TRAIN TO GEORGIA – GLADYS KNIGHT
- I’LL BE THERE – MARIAH CAREY
- LOCKED OUT OF HEAVEN – BRUNO MARS
- HAPPY – PHARREL WILLIAMS
- GREATEST LOVE OF ALL – WHITNEY HOUSTON
- HOT STUFF – DONNA SUMMER
- CAN’T HURRY LOVE – PHIL COLLINS
- I DON’T FEEL LIKE DANCING – SCISSOR SISTERS
- MERCY – DUFFY
- CHEEK TO CHEEK – ELLA FITZGERALD
- A MOMENT LIKE THIS – LEONA LEWIS
- BOOGIE OOGIE – A TASTE OF HONEY
- PUT YOUR RECORDS ON – COLEEN BAILIE RAE
- LADIES NIGHT – GIRLS ALOUD
- LADY MARMALADE – VARIOUS
- CHAIN REACTION – DIANA ROSS
- DISCO INFERNO – THE TRAMMPS
- RIGHT TO BE WRONG – JOSS STONE
- WE ARE FAMILY – SISTER SLEDGE
- AIN’T NOBODY – CHAKA KHAN
- OVERJOYED – STEVIE WONDER
- CRAZY IN LOVE – BEYONCE
- MIDNIGHT AT THE OASIS – BRAND NEW HEAVIES
- SAY A LITTLE PRAYER – ARETHA FRANKLIN
- WALKING ON SUNSHINE – KATRINA AND THE WAVES
- TWIST AND SHOUT – THE BEATLES
- LIKE A VIRGIN – MADONNA
- I JUST WANNA MAKE LOVE TO YOU – ETTA JAMES
- ALL NIGHT LONG – LIONEL RICHIE
- YOU DON’T HAVE TO SAY YOU LOVE ME – DUSTY SPRINGFIELD
- ABBA MEDLEY
- WATERLOO – ABBA
- MAN, I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN – SHANIA TWAIN
- I’M EVERY WOMAN – WHITNEY HOUSTON
- SIMPLY THE BEST – TINA TURNER
- I WANNA DANCE WITH SOMEBODY – WHITNEY HOUSTON
- DANCING IN THE STREET – MARTHA REEVES AND THE VANDELLAS
- SHOOP SHOOP SONG – CHER
- I WILL SURVIVE – GLORIA GAYNOR
- RIVER DEEP, MOUNTAIN HIGH – TINA TURNER
- SPINNING AROUND – KYLIE
- WOW – KYLIE
- HOLIDAY – MADONNA
- STILL THE ONE – SHANIA TWAIN
- MY GUY – MARY WELLS
- CRAZY – PATSY CLINE
- RESPECT – ARETHA FRANKLIN
- LA BAMBA
- I ONLY WANNA BE WITH YOU – DUSTY SPRINGFIELD
- TOP OF THE WORLD – THE CARPENTERS
- MOVIN ON UP – M PEOPLE
- CARWASH – ROSE ROYCE
- SOMEONE LIKE YOU – ADELE
- BLAME IT ON THE BOOGIE – JACKSON 5
- PLUS MANY MORE…….
Contact Emily now direct on 07958 399 433